Match the antonyms. One of the words is extra one.
- optimistic – g) pessimistic
- hard-working – e) lazy
- intelligent – b) silly
- decent – a) indecent
- just – f) unjust
- beautiful – d) ugly f) unjust
Open the brackets and put the verb into the correct tense.
- Our family save money for a new car by the end of the year.
- If you caught the taxi, you wouldn’t meet Mary at the station.
- Father told us that he bought the tickets the day before.
- The girl waters her flowers in the morning.
- This time tomorrow they will sit in the train on their way to Chicago.
- Many reporters came to the conference yesterday.
- Don’t shout! My son is sleeping.
- He already broke his new bicycle.
Characterize a person.
- Steve isn’t afraid of dangerous situations. He is coward.
- Ann can’t stop talking. She is talkative.
- Bogdan hates spending money. He is saving.
- Kate is friendly and enjoys being with other people. She is friendly.
- Harry never tells a lie. He is onest.