Page 19, Ex.2, c
- My brother was climbing a tree when he fell and broke his leg.(fall, climb)
- When my parents came home, we watched a DVD.(come, whach)
- Jordan was phone while my sister was doing some homework.(phone,do)
- While I was playing tennis, a ball was hitting me in the eye.(play, hit)
- Kimberley was surfing the web, when she found a great new site.(surf,find)
- While we walked on the beach it started to rain.(walk,start)
- I heard a strange noise while I was walking.
- I looked up as something hit me on the head.
- As soon as the thing hit me everything went black.
- When I was lying in a hospital bed, I woke up.
- I rang the bell as soon as a nourse came to talk to me.
- The nurse was talking to me while I fell in love with me.
Dylan: It was OK. The audience liked (like) it, I think. But we had(have) some problems.
Alan: Really?What happened(happen)?
Dylan: Well, as I sang(sing) the fourth song, all the lights suddenly went(go) out!
Alan: Oh, no!What you was doing(do).
Dylan: The audience sat in the dark and I carried on singing!
Alan: Wow! Well done-that was pretty cool of you.
Dylan: Oh, that was nothing. As soon as the light came(come) back on, I realised my microphone did wor(not work) so while the guys fixed(fix) the microphone, the band played on, and when it was fixed I started(start) singing again. No problem!
Alan: No problem? Well, I hope all your concerts aren’t like that.
Dylan: Yeah-me too!