- Many people think there are likely be problems with resources such as food and energy.
- For a start, we won’t be stuck in old bodies.
- Huge developmens in virtual reality technology that will keep us entertained for years.
- The future according to Ray Kurzweil looks good and we might just be around to see it.
1.A: I’m going to Disneyland in Paris next week.
B: Oh, you might love it. I went there last year and it was wonderful.
2.A:Are you coming to the party tonight?
B:Actually, I might not. I want to, but I have to get up early tomorrow. Ask me again later.
3.A:Do you know where you’re coming for your holidays next year?
B: We won’t go to South Africa. We haven’t decided yet, though.
4.A:Can I have the last piece of pizza.
B: If you do, there might not be any left for your brother!
- She probably won’t arrive before nine.
- He’ll get to the tennis final, but he likely won’t win.
- Tomorrow’s holiday so the traffic is probably to be bad.
- He hasn’t studied at all so he’ll likely fail the test.
- The weather forecast says it’s not prbably to rain tomorrow.