- My teacher caught me sleeping in class and I had to stay behind after class.
- It’s really a big secret. OK? You mustn’t tell anyone.
- I can’t come to you party. Mum says I’m not allowed to.
- Do you have to wear a uniform to school.
- I’m not completely stupid, you know, You don’t have to explain everything to me
The radio was invented (invent) at the beginning of the 20th century. In the first World War, radios were used to communicate with solders. Since the 1960s many radios signals were sent into outer space. So far, no answers have been received from other planets, It’s possible planets, but the signals have arrived on other planets, but the messages weren’t understood.
The planet Mars will be explored during the newt few years. Special robot vehicles will be sent to investigate the planet’s surface. It Is possible that rocks and dust from Mars will be brought back to Earth when the vehicles return. These rocks will be examined to find out if it possible to live in Mars. The questions about the Red Planet will not be answered for a very long time.
- Someone repaired my bike for me last week. I had my bike repaired last week.
- Someone cuts Mr Hart’s hair every month. Mr. Hart has his hair cut.
- Someone has repaired my laptop. I have had my laptop repaired.
- Someone is going to install cable TV for us tomorrow. We’re
- I’m not just hungry. I’m starving.
- It’s not small, it’s great.
- Cold? I’m absolutely fell a hot.
- It was more than interesting- It was entertaining
- That’s funny.Actually, it’s quaint
- Are you tired too? I’m absolutely not aweary
- It makes sense to get to bad early the night before an exam.
- Yesterday I made a big effort and got up early!
- You failed the exam? Don’t worry, I’m sure you did your best.
- He wants to make a lot of money.
- Drink this. It’ll make you good.
- It really makes a big difference when you type more slowly.