- I can’t imagine Peter going. (go) by bike.
- He agreed to buy (buy) a new car.
- The question is easy to answer (answer).
- The man asked me how to get (get) to the airport.
- I look forward to seeing (see) you at the weekend.
- Are you thinking of visiting (visit) London?
- We decided to run (run) through the forest.
- The teacher expected Sarah to study (study) hard.
- She doesn’t mind working (work) the night shift.
- I learned to ride (ride) the bike at the age of 5.
- We decided to buy (buy) a new car.
- They’ve got some work to do (do).
- Peter gave up smoking (smoke) .
- He’d like to fly (fly) an aeroplane.
- I enjoy writing (write) picture postcards.
- Do you know what to do(do) if there’s a fire in the shop?
- Avoid making (make) silly mistakes.
- My parents wanted me to be (be) home at 11 o’clock.
- I dream about building (build) a big house.
- I’m hoping to see(see) Lisa.